Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend in Connecticut

Just got back from spending some quality time with Papi & Grammy up in their neck of the woods in Connecticut. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by not one, but two rambunctious doggies!! I was immediately in heaven. Elvis the Rottie and Tonka the Bulldog (Uncle Johnny's dog) are quite the pair when they're together. It was already past midnight by the time we reached our destination, so I said a quick hello to the doggies and to Grammy & Papi, but then it was straight to bed for me. I woke up Saturday morning and decided Papi could use some help putting my new set of wheels together. (note-I am not the only one with a new set of wheels in the fam...check out Uncle Johnny's new ride in the pic below) I guess word got out that I was in town, because my Great Grandparents, Art & Pat PLUS my Great Aunt Candy showed up to see me! We all hung out at the house and everyone watched me as I played with my bubble maker, swung in my swing and drove my new car around everywhere. As an extra bonus, I woke up Sunday morning to find Uncle Johnny had come all the way back from Costa Rica just to see me (okay, he was scheduled to come back Sunday anyway, it just happened to coincide with our trip). I was feeling generous Sunday morning, so I offered up lots of hugs and kisses just for him. I think I made his day :) As always, I left Southington with a suitcase full of new clothes...thanks, Grammy!! See you in three weeks!





Take note of how long the rope on this swing is....do you think I was rattled by this? Yeah right!...I was up to the challenge...I wanted to higher!!
Johnny's new wheels...


My new wheels....hmmm, something doesn't quite add up. I bet he doesn't have to paddle his feet to make his car move and he probably has heat and power windows. But he doesn't have those big eyes on his dash. BMW must've been sold out when he ordered his car.


2 comments:

Kim said...

When are you guys going to do a new post? I am dying to see summer pics of Maria!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the decrease issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=diskeeper pro premier 2008 12.0.758 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg